A Realtor brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the business of buying a home. In fact, a licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find the home of your dreams. Realtors are not just sales agents. They are expert negotiators, seasoned financial advisors, and superb navigators around the local neighborhood. They are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and must abide by a Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice enforced by the NAR.
- Working with The Grigg’s Group can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- The Grigg’s Group knows the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid many a “wild goose chase.”
- The Grigg’s Group can help you with any house even if it is listed elsewhere or is being sold by the owner directly.
- The Grigg’s Group knows the best lenders in the area; can help you get pre-qualified for a mortgage; and can discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options.
- The Grigg’s Group is an excellent source for general information about the community, specific information about schools, churches, shopping, transportation, plus tips on house inspection and pricing.
- The Grigg’s Group is experienced at presenting your offer to the homeowner and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. We bring objectivity to the buying transaction and can point out the advantages and disadvantages of a particular property.
And the BEST thing is that all this help normally won’t cost you a penny! Generally, the seller pays the commission to Realtors. However, that doesn’t affect The Grigg’s Group’s dedication or the spirit of teamwork that we will put into helping you find and buy the home of your dreams. After all, our success depends on your success!
Purchasing Property with The Grigg’s Group Means Receiving the Following Benefits:
- Experience… Integrity… Skill… Effectiveness…
- Advanced Techniques and Aids…
- Intimate Knowledge of the Marketplace…
- Financial Counsel and Assistance